Friday, June 02, 2006

The Strange Orange Light In The Sky

How bizarre!! As I was about to add more information to this blog, this computer spontaneously rebooted causing me to lose my information!!! One of many many strange experiences associated with this orange light!!!


Back in 1980, 81 or 82 I have witnessed a most bizarre UFO phenomenon...... a very strange orange light doing weird things in the sky. Many strange and disturbing things happened to me, and still is happening to me today, since witnessing this orange light.

Here is how it happened.....

First the circumstances surrounding this experience....

I was in my final years of school (1980-81) or first year of my study in Physics at university (1982). I was still living with my parents, that is my mother and stepfather, and they were putting me through university.

Up until this point I was in no serious relationships though I was very popular with the women. I was known as the casanova at school. And as far as I can remember, my only paranormal experiences involved a menagerie of peskieghostie critters that insisted on following me around throughout my childhood years.

Coming to think of it, I think this orange light experience occured in 81 because I don't think my half-brother was born yet, I don't remember him being around at that time, though he could have simply have been asleep since this occured late at night. My brother was born later in the year of 1981. It might even have been in 1980, which was the year of my mother's remarriage, culminating in their honeymoon to Europe and the conception of my brother in my mother's womb.

I can't be sure of the exact year, and as far as I know, I am the only witness to this event which occured late at night on an isolated stretch of country road in the south west of Australia. However I do know this event occurred around the time I was finishing school and about to embark on my Physics studies at university.

I do know that this orange light event happened during Easter when there was a full moon. We have a holiday home on the south coast, and I was accompanying my parents on this road trip to the south coast. We were travelling late at night.

We were nearing our destination when I happened to look out of the passenger window and saw an orange glow on the horizon. I assumed it must have been a bush fire. It was a clear cloudless night, there were no storms, indeed no rain clouds at all.

What happened next shocked me. I saw what appeared to be a huge orange ball of light rising up from the vicinity of the orange glow. This ball appeared to be about 1/3 to 1/2 the size of the moon as it would have appeared if it was on the horizon.

This ball of light appeared to have a "tail" streaking behind it. It was bright orange but otherwise featureless.

This orange ball of light rose up from the vicinity of the horizon, did a fairly rapid loop in the sky not far above the horizon, then disappeared back down below the horizon again.

Needless to say I was in shock.... I was in the back seat of the car and the whole scene took on a surreal appearance.... almost as if there was a dimensional shift. My step-dad was driving, my mother next to him, both totally unware of what was going on with me.

This seemed to mark a turning point in my life, and the beginning of many strange occurrences in my life. Despite the fact this event was approximately 25 years ago, these strange occurrences seemed to have accelerated in recent months.....

Hence this blog!!

I do not intend to publish publically here all of my experiences as some are just way too bizarre, but may elect to share privately with various individuals who contact me privately by email or IM, and if I feel I can trust them.

I invite others who had experienced orange light phenomenon (indeed any UFO phenomenon) to contact me here.

I will certainly publish details of some of my experiences, and about my life in general since this orange light incidence. I hope I can find answers to what is the meaning behind this phenomenon.

A very dear and close friend of mine, indeed my very soulmate, have also witnessed a strange orange light in the sky. Her site is given here below....

http://synchronicityandsoup.blogspot.com/

I believe she is part of the answer.... but if anyone else have experienced orange lights (or any UFO phenomenon), do feel free to contact me with details of your experiences.

All love and light.

Gregga the wolf.

No comments: