Thursday, June 08, 2006

The 3rd Cult

I took my wife to the hospital today for a day appointment, and it looks like they're going to cut her open.... surgery to get rid of the cancer. She has two more appointments over the next two weeks to prep her for the surgery which will involve a bit of a stay in hospital.

The admission date and surgery is not determined at this stage.... I just hope it is not going to be within the Three Weeks period that I wrote about earlier on this site..... three weeks from July 13th.... when bad things happens to Jews.

I shared before I had been feeling bad vibes for this period.... a loss of some sort.... I hope I am wrong, but things are going to get critical for what appears to be a quite risky surgery for my wife.....

Anyway.... back to my story since the orange light phenomenon.....

Passover 1987.... and not only I quit my job.... I also quit Scientology.... and joined an even more weird cult!! Now the 3rd cult!!

This particular cult, however, was into spiritism-type stuff.... spiritism with a Christian bent to it.... spiritual manifestations.... indeed, Kundalini-type manifestations.... and to be quite frank, it scared me.... but at the same time, I was strangely drawn to it....

I shared before that the orange light experience had heightened my sixth sense.... made me very sensitive to the spirit realm.... well being with this new Charismatic cult, I think my sixth sense was close to being overloaded.... but at the same time, giving me much exhilaration..... perhaps this was the answer to my problems.... kinda like a drug in some ways, but no side effects!! This became my escape.... escape from my family.... my bad home situation.....

This cult has some kind of initiation process... the immersion in the spirit, as it is called.... where you are given a new language....

It was in June when I submitted myself to this process.... and oh what an experience it has been too.... the people gathered around me, laying hands.... and I felt it almost straight away.... tinglings like electricity going through my arms and my hands.... the spirit was upon me, in me, through me.... of course me being so sensitive to the spirit realm....

Then I opened my mouth.... and out came this strange language... a language I could not understand, but I spoke it.... it was like the spirit took over my mouth.... it was starting to get freaky.... this thing is real.... it really is real..... I was not in control... the spirit was in control....

I went home after the meeting.... and suddenly I felt ill.... I felt like I wanted to puke.... it was weird.... I don't normally feel sick.... but this sickness suddenly came upon me.... making me wanting to puke..... then just as quickly the sickness passed, and I was feeling just fine..... I can't explain it, perhaps maybe the spirit was getting rid of the garbage in my system, removing it from my system.....

After this happened.... my relationship with my mother grew even worse.... not that I thought it could get any worse.... but she was so angry with me for joining this new cult.... she hated me for it....

And on top of that... I was ex-communicated from the original cult.... the first cult I joined.... but I felt I found the ultimate in happiness with this new cult.... I thought these were about the best days of my life....

Indeed.... this was even more like a family to me.... the closest.... the most love I felt ever to that point.....

No comments: