Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Sixth Sense Improved

I have wondered whether this orange light experience had somehow improved my sixth sense.... my intuition..... psychic abilities if you would like to put it that way. I do not claim to be a psychic but I am finding I can pick up on things a lot more now than before the orange light.

Of course I had a sixth sense before the orange light but it wasn't so strong.... I don't think.

But over the years since the orange light, I have found I can often predict the outcome of things.... I'm not always correct.... there are other things at play.... but am correct more often than not.

This is a double edge sword..... and for some time since Passover this year I have been feeling bad vibes about a loss I am about to experience.... a loss of someone who is very dear to me.... I wondered who it can be.... the loss will not necessarily be death, it could just be a breakup, or a loss of friendship....

I thought by Shavu'ot this feeling would pass.... but it has not.... Shavu'ot is over now.... and Tzom Tammuz, the beginning of "The Three Weeks" is on July 13th. This three week period is when much of the catastrophes had befallen the Jews including the destruction of the two Temples.

And unfortunately, this feeling of impending loss has intensified..... I cannot say who this person will be, but have narrowed down the possible candidates.... there aren't that many to begin with.... And I think this loss will be finalized during this upcoming "The Three Weeks" period beginning July 13th.

Watch this space..... I hope I am wrong.... this is one prediction that I hope will be wrong.... but unfortunately this is unlikely.....

No comments: