Monday, July 03, 2006

Another Strange Woman

My wife's surgery has been delayed indefinitely... the pre-surgery tests revealed complications which has to be taken care of first..... now just waiting on the hospital to send us the next appointments slip.

Now to continue on with my story..... we left it where I joined the 3rd cult at Passover 1987.

January 1988 a group of us from university chartered a bus and went east to Melbourne for a student's conference. I tagged along despite the fact that I had finished university, however, I was feeling really drawn to Melbourne.... probably because my dad lived there although I had no idea exactly where he was and I had no contact information.

The bus we travelled on was old and always breaking down, but we managed to get to Melbourne. The conference venue was in the Dandenongs region, and we camped in tents at the venue. This was also the hottest summer on record, with temperatures above 40C (104F) in the shade on many days. As well as attend the conference, we went on a bit of a tour along the coasts there and elsewhere in the region.

The people in our tour group were nice, but I was somewhat ostracized for my involvement with this cult. One person took it upon himself to pray that I would leave this cult.

Around Shavu'ot 1988 things started to get real interesting at this particular cult. Since quitting that job in April 1987, I had remained unemployed, being unable to find another job.

This woman started to attend our meetings at this time, and we met at the home cell meeting during the week. She worked as a consultant, helping to place people in jobs. With me being unemployed, the connection became obvious. She took on my case and started to search for jobs for me.

The connection grew beyond this, and our friendship soon turned into love. However it was a strange, indeed a somewhat disturbing, kind of relationship. The woman herself was somewhat strange. I can sure pick them!!!!

This woman possessed me, seemed to have some mystical power over me, I literally fell under her spell. My life ceased, all was turned over to her.

Each day I would be at her place doing the housework while she was at work. I would come home just long enough to have dinner, only to go right back out to her place for the evening, sometimes staying all night.

Yet I was happy to do this.... I was it seems under her spell.... Almost like what you see in the movies in regards to aliens, using telepathic mind powers to control their human captives.... kind of like the alien abduction cases.

However this was not to be the end of the freakiness with this woman. Watch this space for more!!!!

No comments: