Thursday, July 06, 2006

Taking Over My Life... Again!

Soon after I moved into my flat, the woman with the alien-like powers came back into my life, and after a while she started to set up camp in my flat.

She had a cat, and since pets were not allowed in the block of flats I was in, she needed to leave her cat behind in her unit.

So it was arranged that she would spend the night with me at my flat, and I would then go to work. Then I come back during my lunch hour and transport her to her unit so she could feed and care for her cat, and then after work I go and pick her up and take her back to my flat, and so the cycle continues.

She was once again running my life, and I didn't really like it, but such is the alien-power she had over me, I just went along with it.

Then she hatched the idea that she would bring the cat to my flat and just keep the curtains closed. Again I just went along with the idea, against my better judgment. This made it easier for me in a way, it would mean that I would not have to ferry her back and forth from her unit on a daily basis!!

However, not long after that, I think someone had caught us when the cat wriggled her way behind the curtain and therefore in front of the window. The caretaker sent a note to everyone in the block reminding us that pets are forbidden. So it was back to the original arrangement.

Another time we tried the reverse arrangement, that is, I would spend my time at her unit, and I set up my computer there. I would go home to bed and go to work, then be back at her unit where my computer is, and spend the evenings with her.

However, one day someone tried to break into her unit, and fearing for the security of my computer, I took it back to my flat which was more secure, and it was back to the original arrangement.

Then towards the latter half of 1994, she talked about us living together again, moving into a bigger unit, pooling our resources for the rent. This time, it was to be a separate living arrangement, each in our own room, mainly so that she could continue to receive her social security benefits without having to take my income into account.

At first I did not like this idea, but again her alien powers prevailed, and I went along with it after a while.

As we began to look for a place, she began to suffer bouts of depression, which really impacted on me, being an empath and everything....

Around Sukkot 1994 I travelled up to Kalbarri for a two weeks vacation with my parents who rented a holiday house up there for the vacation. Kalbarri is one of my favorite vacation destination, I absolutely loved it there. During the vacation we travelled further north up to Monkey Mia to see the dolphins, and spent three days there.

After this vacation, her bouts of depression grew worse. But inbetween her bouts of depression, we managed to look for a place to spend together. And by the end of November we had found a place, double storey with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, and tropical gardens outside. It was basically a modern luxury unit.

We moved into the unit at the end of November.

No comments: