Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Drawn Back Again And Again.......

As soon as I left the relationship with this woman, I returned to the cult, and they welcomed me with open arms!!

When I moved out from her place, I had taken her car, indicating to her that I would return it when I can arrange alternative transport. The car was bought in her name, but the loan used to pay for the car was in my name, being the sole income earner at the time, and due to her health condition she was unable to drive therefore had no immediate use for the car.

However it seems she could not wait, or she changed her mind about allowing me to borrow the car. A short time after I moved out, the police arrived to take the car, and I was left to borrow mum's car until I can get myself a car.

The next day she called me at work, wanting to restore the relationship. Foolish me went along with it..... or whatever alien-type power she had over me was still evident!!

I did not move back in with her, I don't think she wanted that otherwise I would have, given this alien power. But I was seeing her every day again. Then she let me have her car again, but with strings attached - I would have to be available to transport her whenever she needs to go somewhere.

By then she was having an affair with a married man, this was in addition to the romance between us. Her health deteriorated, I was always taking her to the doctors, and supporting her financially due to her being unable to work. However this left virtually no money left for me.

It wasn't very long before our relationship grew rocky again, fighting more and more. I left the relationship, this time leaving her car behind with her!!!

Now Chanukah 1992.... I was able to take out a personal loan and bought myself my own car.... and the woman came back into my life soon into the new year of 1993, the alien power still very much evident. I began searching for my own flat/unit for rental soon after, initially with her help, but after yet another fight, she went out of my life.

Then around Shavu'ot 1993 I moved out from my parents a 2nd time, but this time into my own flat. It was only a basic two-room unit, but I felt it was symbollic of perhaps a new life for me, a life free from this woman.

However, the freedom was to be short lived.....

No comments: