Friday, July 07, 2006

The Worst Xmas Ever

We moved into the unit in November 1994.... the woman and I.... but this time as "sharing" rather than "living together".... we in separate bedrooms and separate arrangements, splitting the rent, etc....

However this did not cure her depression.... and Xmas day 1994 was about the worse ever. It's not that I really celebrated Xmas, I had known for a long time that Xmas was originally a pagan holiday and therefore should not be kept by Christians. It's not that I had anything against pagans, it is indeed a beautiful faith in many ways. The point is, however, Christians are hypocritical by celebrating Xmas while at the same time denouncing pagans as "evil".

Nevertheless, at that point in time I was still early on in my journey, and I went along with Xmas celebrations with my family and the cult.

However on Xmas day 1994, the woman descended to the lowest depth of depression, which really made life difficult for me, being an empath and all!! She talked about murdering members of her family.... and mine!!

During that morning I went out to the meeting with the cult, which was only a temporary relief. The afternoon was absolutely hell, and that evening I went out to my parent's place for our family celebrations which I did not enjoy.

The situation grew worse when I came back from my parents. The woman had me to take her for a drive around the streets of Perth. During this drive, she asked if my parents had bought her a Xmas gift.... then she flew into an absolutely rage, smashing against the dash and breaking parts of it off.... fortunately not critical to the function of my car!!

I was due to travel to the south coast soon after to stay with my parents in the holiday home, near to the scene of the orange light. Such was the alien-type power of the woman over me that she demanded of me to share her grievances with my parents, which I agreed to despite not wanting to do this at all.

Therefore, that year's vacation on the south coast was stressful, especially since that my parents reacted coolly to her concerns. Evidently they don't like each other, and apparently for good reasons!!

After my return from the vacation, the stresses continue until it all came to a head in February 1995 when we had the worst fight ever, and it was decided that I would move out.

And it wasn't long until I had found a place.... a nice modern little 2-bedroom flat in a little block.

No comments: