Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Two And A Half Years Of Hell

There is more to this strange woman with the alien-like hold over my mind.

Soon after we began our relationship, she told me she was in love with someone else aside from me. I wasn't bothered too much by this. Then she told me WHO was the other person, it turned out to be the leader of this cult who was unmarried!! And I thought to myself, what the hell I had gotten myself into!! I was in competition with the leader of this cult, a man who I looked up to at the time!!

Well it turned out he rejected her advances, so in the end I won!! However I would live to regret this victory.

By Passover 1989, this woman had found me a job, working in a temporary position in a govt department. I was accepted into the position.

Then as soon as I started this job, I done something very foolish, what would set me up for both financial and social failure for perhaps the rest of my life. I left home and moved in with this woman, into her unit.

By this time, we had both left this cult and I was no longer involved with any such groups. However, this would be one of the worst two and a half years of my life up to now.

The company she worked for went bankrupt so she was out of a job. She lost her job at the same time I gained mine, and due to my low pay, we spent this time in poverty conditions.

Furthermore she had totally possessed me, and I was virtually cut off from my family and friends. This was indeed a dark period of my life.

Some 18 months later, after having my contract extended several times, I was finally made permanent in this job. However, the problems at home with this woman and life in general grew worse, and we would fight more and more.

September 1991, around Rosh Hashanah, I packed up and moved out.... went back to my parents place. At that time they were staying at the holiday house on the south coast - near the scene of the orange light phenomenon.

However I had the key to the place, so I moved my belongings back there, then drove down to the south coast and told my parents all about it, who agreed to allow me to move back in.

I travelled home back up to Perth that same day to begin my new life of freedom.... or so I thought.....

No comments: